Plugin To Fix Font Sizes
This plugin ensures that fonts are displayed correctly sized and in addition that dialogs from utilities like winrar are correctly sized. It was created by exporting the following registry keys from my normal XP system (US locale):
- HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\FontDPI
- HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\FontMapper
- HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Fonts
- HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\FontSubstitutes
- HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\GRE_Initialize
Some of the values may be locale specific so I would in particular verify the FontDPI and GRE_Initialize values against your current running system.
Before running PEBuilder run the CopyFonts.cmd file from the plugin directory to copy the fonts from your normal running system to the files subdirectory.